Saturday, October 6, 2012

To the beautiful you - Fan fiction


This is a fan fic about Jay Hee and Tae Joon, sorry for the mistakes I might have made - this is the first time  


Chapter 1 

The euphoria faded soon, as soon as he stepped into his room in fact. It was empty and all he could do was crash into his bed and stare at the top bunk. Finally he got up and walked up, the sheets still smelled of her. How was he to get by, suddenly his door opened and his heart kept . Maybe it was a joke maybe she was still here ?  But it was Eun gyoul who walked up and sat heavily on the same bed.  Why did you not stop her ?  Tae joon  asked with his head ,in his hands. How this this happen ? This stuff happens when I have a competition only ? Eun Gyol aaa I miss her .....  EJ was feeling the same but he knew that TJ needed him. Jay Hee had told him before he left to take care of ... him....and he knew that she meant Tae Joon. Ottoke ,  Suddenly taking a decision EJ said let's go , eat spicy food, the one she likes.  And without a word dragged TaeJoon out.   And before he knew it the day had passed.   A week later his condition was the same. Everything reminded him of Jay Hee., finally one day the doctor sensai showed up. What are you doing ? He asked Tae joon in a bored voice. Tae Joon who was normally so contained poured  out his woes,  how he felt about his mom dying when he was in the Olympics then Jay leaving when he was competing again. Why does this happen to me ? He looked so anguised that the doctor took pity on him and said. Well I guess you need to talk to someone -  and  took out his cell phone, jay hee was at the other end - did you listen ? asked the doctor into the phone. yes  I will put him on.  TJ stared at the phone for a min then grabbed it,  he understood that  Jay Hee 's number was with the doctor.  where did you go ? Did I not say I will take care , why did you leave? Don't you love me ? Why so far away, stay in seoul , any where where I can see you . The words gushed out. Doctor slowly left the room. Good that I charged the battery he said aloud and smiled ..Young love ...... Jay hee's tears were silent her body was racked with sobs.  He was in the same state as she was , slowly she calmed herself down. And said the first words that came from her heart. I miss you tae joona, I miss you so much. But I had to take responsibility for my actions and by myself or I would never forgive myself. I had to leave , every one knew about me . And I could not let you or doctor sensi or eun goul suffer. I could not - that is not who I am.  Just hearing her voice made TJ calm again, he knew that he would havendone the same things, if he put himself in her shoes, he loved her even more because she was someone who put others first even before herself, he had forgotten that she faced more obstacles than him and had the courage to still do the right thing .  Jay hee , bianaye , sorry for not being there and being so selfish Cried Tae joon even more.  I am waiting for you TaeJoon , like you asked me to .  and it can be a min or a day or a year - it will still be the same for me . I will never forget the time I had with you. I am having a hard time and if I know you are having a hard time too it will make me more sad. Let's remember each other and i will wait .......till you come to me. ...  Until then I will try my best to do well here and you need to keep up your condition.   If you lose it i will kill you ok she said smiling between her tears. Let's meet after we get stronger ok . This time I will come jay Hee , to the beautiful you -'I will come ....l


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your fanfic, but I can't find chapter 1 and 2, could you give me a link or smth? :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls let me know if you're still there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I just read that that was chapter 1, I would love to read more, if you're still there, let me know! I love your writing!! ❤😊😜

    ReplyDelete